Thursday, September 4, 2008

Going back to Raleigh

Last weekend I went back to Raleigh to visit with friends and family. On Saturday I spent most of the day with Annette, Jeremy, Austin and Alyssa. Above is Alyssa. She went shopping with me and Annette.

Later on that afternoon we went to the driving range. There is a little snowball place right by the driving range called Pelicans. (That is one of the best parts of going to the driving range there!)

Above is me! I'm not any good, but I have a lot of fun!

This is Austin. He did really good that day.
Alyssa was so cute. She was using clubs that were too big.
This is Jeremy.
This is Annette.

Saturday night Carol Leigh had some of her friends over for a cookout.
It was a very busy weekend but I enjoyed getting to see my friends and some of my family.








No comments: