Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 2008

Today started out with me going with Erin to take Caleb and Sophie to the doctor for a check-up. They both had to get shots.
Below is Sophie in her Halloween outfit before we went to the doctor.
I went with Brad, Erin, and the kids to Brad's sister's house for a Halloween get together. We all had a good time!


This is Erin, a cowgirl and Sophie, a butterfly.

Caleb, the Nice Red Dragon and his cousin, Bumble Bee from Transformers.

This is the back of Caleb's costume. It is the cutest thing!

Me, a nurse and Sophie. They told me that I had to dress up so I went
with a costume that is comfortable!
Caleb and another cousin, a kitty cat.

Sophie was wide awake when we first got there. She spent the remainder of the night asleep.

Caleb's cousin, the kitty cat.

Brad, the pirate.

Brad, Erin, Caleb, and Sophie.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hey Terra! Don't know if you remember be from the Thursday night crew...I stalk your blog for pictures of Caleb and Sophie! The whole family looked great! I wouldn't have recognized Brad had it not been for your captions! We've missed ya'll the last few weeks..Erin told me that you are moving....Hope you can come to another Thurs. night before you leave!

Kathryn Spell said...

Oh wow! They are adorable! Sophie is SO cute in her little outfit and Caleb. Oh I can't wait to see them when I come home! Miss you Terra