Friday, November 7, 2008

Rapture House

My church here in NC does this thing called the Rapture House every year. It is like a play that you walk from scene to scene. Anyway, since I haven't had anything to do since I got back here, I have been helping set up for it.
Tonight was kind of a dress rehearsal. Between groups going through we were able to catch up with our old youth pastor and his family. Below is a picture of Mrs. Annette, Anna, and Hailey in the Heaven scene. (These pictures were taken with my cell phone so the color is not all that good.)


Below is Matt (Jesus), Hailey, Anna, and Madison.

Here is another one with Matt (Jesus), Hailey, and Madison.

Every year everyone puts a lot of work into the Rapture House and every year we have a good time putting it on. Below is the dates and times. Also, http://www.garnerfwb.org/ is the church website with more information.

Please pray for everyone involved and everyone that will be attending this year.

No comments: