Monday, November 3, 2008

Moving!

For those who don't know, I am moving back to NC. So today was spent packing the last of my things. (It's been a long day!) Anyway, this time I need a bigger trailer (6x12) than I had for when I moved to here. I really did not realize how much stuff I accumulated in the five months that I have lived here. It looks like the trailer is longer than my 4Runner.
Below is the empty trailer.
And this is just some of the stuff that has to go in there!
By the looks of things, it is a good thing I got a bigger trailer.
I was kind of worried that I would not be able to get out of the driveway or the neighborhood with it loaded. (The driveway is steep and the neighborhood is very hilly!) But thankfully I had not problem.
The plan is I am staying at my cousin's tonight and driving back tomorrow. I need to be back in time to vote.





1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Will miss you...come visit on a Thursday night!